New brochure from Nexen: Engineered Solutions
Wemmel, Belgium, August 2020. Nexen Group, Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision motion control components, power transmission, and web tension control products, announces its new brochure titled “Engineered Solutions”.
Products from Nexen are used in industries and applications such as automation equipment, robots and robotic work cells, automated welding, CNC routers, injection molding machine tools, gantry systems, bottling and food processing, commercial laundry equipment, elevators and lifts, semi-conductor, automotive, and aerospace.
The brochure presents Nexen’s capabilities and products by applications. This way users can easily identify the right product for their motion control application:
- Holding a load during production and power-off applications: servo brakes, ball screw brakes, guide rail brakes, and rod locks.
- Linear positioning: rack and pinion systems.
- Rotary positioning: gears and gear segments, zero backlash geared bearings, compact packaged rotary indexers, and heavy load indexers.
- Engaging and disengaging a load: tooth clutches, friction clutches, and clutch/brake combinations.
- Stopping and holding a load during machine operation: air engaged friction brakes, spring engaged friction brakes, and caliper brakes.
- Overload protection: air engaged torque limiters and mechanical torque limiters.
- Industry 4.0 solutions: ZSE brakes.
- Custom solutions and capabilities: for special application requirements, Nexen’s design and manufacturing engineers create options and product variations to fit unique machine designs.
Nexen holds 120 US and international patents. Headquartered in the USA and with an European office based in Wemmel, Belgium, Nexen products are available from over 40 sales offices and more than 1,500 distributor outlets worldwide.
Link to product brochure:
About Nexen Group, Inc.:
Nexen Group, Inc. is a worldwide leader in power transmission, linear and rotary motion, and tension control components. Nexen holds 120 US and international patents. A privately held company, Nexen traces its origins back to 1902. For 50 years, Nexen has been producing industrial brakes, clutches, torque limiters, overload protection devices and control systems for a variety of industrial applications ranging from packing equipment to sawmills and automobile conveyor systems. Nexen’s customers span every industry – from multi-national corporations to small businesses – and range from design engineers to plant maintenance. Headquartered in the USA and with its European office based in Wemmel, Belgium, Nexen has more 40 sales offices and more than 1,500 distributor outlets worldwide.
Nexen Europe Group bvba
Koningin Astridlaan 59 B12
1780 Wemmel, Belgium
Phone: +32 2 461 02 60
Fax: +32 2 461 02 48
PO Box 11 40
82133 Olching, Germany
Phone: +49 8142 44 82 301